The ViaPass is especially designed for our most loyal commuters and makes ViaVan more affordable than ever.
A 1-week Amsterdam ViaPass is just €25 for a limited time.
Take up to four (4) shared rides per day with the Amsterdam ViaPass anywhere in the ViaVan zone in Amsterdam.
Some things to remember:
- The ViaPass is activated when you take your first ride and valid for one week from the time of activation.
- Free rides are only provided up to a value of €5. If your ride exceeds €5, you'll pay the overage. You’ll always see your fare in the app at the time of booking.
- Additional fees apply for +1s (additional passengers)
- Cancellations and No Shows are charged at €3 each
- Free rides are limited to a total of 4 per day
- The ViaPass is only valid for rides within Amsterdam. If you’re using ViaVan while in London you’ll need to buy extra Ride Credit.
- Any other type of ride (including airport rides and private rides) will be 10% off. Discounts are available for as long as you have not exhausted your 4 daily rides, and count towards that maximum. Discounts may not be combined; maximum one discount per ride.
*Terms & Conditions: The ViaPass is a tool that allows you to reduce the overall fares owed to drivers and collected by ViaVan on their behalf. If you change your mind at any time prior to booking any free or discounted rides, you can obtain a refund for the ViaPass by contacting email@example.com. The ViaPass is activated at the time you take your first ride, not at time of purchase, except when an election has been made to auto-renew a ViaPass, in which case activation of the new ViaPass will occur at the time of the expiration of the previously purchased ViaPass. Each ViaPass expires at the end of the stated validity period, to the minute of the activation time. Each individually purchased ViaPass is limited to a single user, account and device (i.e., multiple people cannot share a single ViaPass). ViaPass holders are prohibited from booking a ride on behalf of another person or party, and must be present in all bookings made with their ViaPass ViaVan reserves the right to deactivate any ViaPass it determines to be used in violation of these terms, with immediate effect, and without refunds. A ViaPass holder may book rides for his or her +1's, though additional fees apply. The ViaPass cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Charges for cancellations and no-show fees will apply. Free rides are only provided up to a value of €5. Available for a limited time, while supplies last; ViaVan reserves the right to cancel this offer or modify its terms at any time. ViaVan does not guarantee the availability of rides.