Our drivers work hard to maintain their vehicles and take pride in their cleanliness. A cleaning fee for damage to the interior or exterior of the vehicle incurred as a result of events such as vomiting or pet accidents may be assessed and charged when applicable. The exact amount will depend on the extent of the damage. ViaVan will always notify members when such a charge is necessary.
Articles in this section
- Can I ride with my pet?
- The Four Rules of ViaVan
- Can my child ride with ViaVan?
- Can I smoke or use an electronic cigarette in my ViaVan?
- Can I eat in the ViaVan?
- Can ViaVan deliver a package for me?
- I was charged a cleaning fee - what is this?
- Can I use my phone while in a ViaVan?
- Can I bring luggage/personal items in my ViaVan?
- Can I book the entire ViaVan to myself?