Your ViaVan is a shared space, and as such we ask everyone to limit any personal items to a single piece of luggage or a reasonably sized bag. Think of it this way - if the passenger who showed up before you had the same sized item and the car was at full capacity, would your item fit as well? If the answer is no, then we can't guarantee we'll be able to take you and your bag on board. If you require guaranteed luggage space, we suggest booking a private ride.
Articles in this section
- Can I ride with my pet?
- The Four Rules of ViaVan
- Can my child ride with ViaVan?
- Can I smoke or use an electronic cigarette in my ViaVan?
- Can I eat in the ViaVan?
- Can ViaVan deliver a package for me?
- I was charged a cleaning fee - what is this?
- Can I use my phone while in a ViaVan?
- Can I bring luggage/personal items in my ViaVan?
- Can I book the entire ViaVan to myself?