ViaVan has a strict Zero Tolerance policy. We do not tolerate the use of drugs or alcohol by drivers on the ViaVan service platform nor do we tolerate inappropriate behavior by drivers towards passengers. If you believe that your driver may be under the influence of drugs or alcohol, if your driver is behaving in a manner that you consider inappropriate or that makes you feel uncomfortable or unsafe, or if your driver engages in conduct which could be considered unlawful or illegal, please ask the driver to terminate the trip immediately. If you feel that you are in imminent danger, please contact the police directly by calling 112. After the ride has concluded, please provide feedback using the ViaVan app, reply to the text message confirmation of your ride, or email us here to report the issue.
Articles in this section
- Can I ride with my pet?
- The Four Rules of ViaVan
- Can my child ride with ViaVan?
- Can I smoke or use an electronic cigarette in my ViaVan?
- Can I eat in the ViaVan?
- Can ViaVan deliver a package for me?
- I was charged a cleaning/damage fee - what is this?
- Can I use my phone while in a ViaVan?
- Can I bring luggage/personal items in my ViaVan?
- Can I book the entire ViaVan to myself?