As ViaVan is a shared corner-to-corner service, we ask all our members to help contribute to the efficiency of the system by heading to a nearby corner - within a couple of blocks - for their pick up and drop off, whether you’re sharing a ride or booking a private ViaVan. This is how we are able to pick up multiple passengers without adding a significant amount of time to each rider’s journey. It saves you time, and at our low rates, it saves you money!
Articles in this section
- My driver was great! How do I thank them?
- How do I retrieve something I left in a ViaVan?
- How do I reset my password?
- I'm not receiving my temporary password!
- I had an issue with my ride. How can I let you know?
- Why is my place pin in the middle of the water?
- Can I change my destination once I am in the car?
- Why don't I always get picked up and dropped off exactly where I request?
- Where can I see my past rides and purchases?
- My driver left without me!