ViaVan does not tolerate discrimination of any kind against members or our driver partners on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, physical or mental disability, age, gender identity, or sexual orientation. Additionally, ViaVan does not tolerate discrimination of any kind against service animals. Members or driver partners who violate ViaVan’s anti-discrimination policies may lose access to the ViaVan platform. If you believe that you have been subject to discrimination by a ViaVan member or driver partner, please provide feedback in the review function of the ViaVan App, reply to the text message confirmation of your ride, or email us here.
Articles in this section
- Can I ride with my pet?
- The Four Rules of ViaVan
- Can my child ride with ViaVan?
- Can I smoke or use an electronic cigarette in my ViaVan?
- Can I eat in the ViaVan?
- Can ViaVan deliver a package for me?
- I was charged a cleaning/damage fee - what is this?
- Can I use my phone while in a ViaVan?
- Can I bring luggage/personal items in my ViaVan?
- Zero Tolerance Policy