The best way to pay for ViaVan is to buy Ride in the app. Before you ride, head to the app "Menu" and "Ride Credit," and select how much you'd like to buy. Each time you take a ride, we'll simply deduct the cost of your ride from your remaining credit. If you have less credit remaining than a full ride fare, we'll deduct any remaining credit and charge the rest of the fare directly to your card on file. You can also enable our auto-refill feature and ensure your credit is topped up when you're running low! Simply move the toggle at the bottom of the "Ride Credit" page in the app to the ON position. Each time your balance falls below€10, this authorizes the automatic purchase of Ride Credit in the amount of your most recent Ride Credit purchase.
Articles in this section
- How do I book a ride?
- Where do I wait for my ViaVan?
- How do I know when my ViaVan will arrive?
- Can I request a specific time for my pickup?
- What do ViaVan vehicles look like?
- How do I know which car is mine?
- How much does a ride cost?
- How do I pay for a ride?
- Is tip required?
- How do I check my Ride Credit balance?